Fridman Considers Making $4 Billion Bid for Tele2 RussiaIlya Khrennikov and Adam Ewing
Billionaire Mikhail Fridman’s Alfa Group said it’s ready to trump lender VTB Group’s bid for Tele2 AB’s mobile-phone assets in Russia and is considering a takeover of the entire Swedish telecommunications company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing