SMA Solar Drops as CEO Sees ‘Tough’ Year Ahead: Frankfurt MoverStefan Nicola
SMA Solar Technology AG dropped the most in more than five months after Germany’s biggest solar-energy company by market value predicted a “tough year” for the industry and confirmed it may lose money in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap