Showa Shell to Restart Solar Panel Plant on Rising Japan DemandChisaki Watanabe
Solar Frontier K.K., a unit of Japanese oil refiner Showa Shell Sekiyu K.K., will resume solar panel production at a plant in southwestern Japan on July 1 amid increasing demand and plans for new products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy