Sequestration Seen Bullish for Prison Companies Amid CutsKathleen Miller
Polk County, 1,100 square miles of eastern Texas prairie with 45,000 residents, made a bet seven years ago that a detention center for undocumented immigrants would create jobs and keep taxes low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day