SAIC Shares Rise on Cash Dividend Decision: Washington MoverKathleen Miller
SAIC Inc., a provider of engineering and technology services, gained the most in more than nine months after announcing a special $1 a share dividend to be paid in late June.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts