Women Chefs at Breslin, Annisa, Change Scene: Ryan Sutton
There were actually more women running the kitchens of New York’s top restaurants in the 1980s and ’90s. But these days, they often add entrepreneur to their titles, owning or co-owning their places and calling the shots at the stove and in the front of the house.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone