PP Aims to Change Spanish Mortgage Law Within Two MonthsSharon Smyth and Angeline Benoit
Spain’s governing People’s Party aims to approve within two months steps to ease pressure on people in arrears with their mortgages, without giving into demands to let them surrender their homes to cancel their debts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing