Pinnacle Foods Raises $580 Million, Pricing IPO at Top of RangeLee Spears
Pinnacle Foods Inc., the Blackstone Group LP-owned maker of Hungry-Man dinners and Birds Eye frozen vegetables, raised $580 million in its initial public offering, pricing the shares at the top end of the marketed range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing