Mexico Wind Farm Draws Protests, Injuring 22 People, AFP SaysStephan Nielsen
Twenty-two people were injured yesterday following protests over the construction of a wind farm owned by Spain’s Gas Natural Fenosa in Mexico’s southern state of Oaxaca, Agence France-Presse reported, citing local prosecutor Manuel de Jesus Lopez.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks