Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Dealers Fined $4.2 Million by U.K. AgencyAnthony Aarons
Daimler AG’s Mercedes-Benz trucks unit and five dealers in Britain selling its vehicles were fined 2.8 million pounds ($4.2 million) by the U.K. antitrust regulator for allegedly coordinating prices and sharing commercially sensitive information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline