Lietuvos Dujos Utility Jumps on Record Dividend ProposalBryan Bradley
Lietuvos Dujos AB, the Lithuanian gas utility controlled by OAO Gazprom and EON SE, climbed to the highest level in almost two years after proposing a record dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day