Ivory Coast’s Cocoa Arrivals at Ports Seen Down 1.3% by March 24Sharon Lindores
Bean deliveries to ports in the world’s top producer were est. at 1.026m t from Oct. 1 through March 24, according to KnowledgeCharts, a unit of Commodities Risk Analysis. * Arrivals were 1.039m t a yr earlier * NOTE: Est. arrivals are based on exporters’ reports of the no. of trucks seen arriving at buying stations near ports and may be replaced by official figures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets