ING Investment Management Appoints New Head of Project FinanceStephen Morris
ING Investment Management Co., the money management unit of ING Groep NV, has appointed Alistair Perkins as head of project finance.
Perkins was hired from Dexia Management Services Ltd., where he was head of restructuring and asset sales, according to an e-mailed statement from the company. He will report to Han Rijken, head of fixed income insurance, it said.
“There is considerable investment potential for European pension funds and insurance companies in developing debt financing for long-term capital projects such as energy, natural resources and infrastructure projects,” Jelle van der Giessen, chief investment officer for insurance at ING IM, said in the statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- China Hits Back on Trump Tariffs as Europe Off Hook for Now
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange