Husqvarna Replacing CEO Linnarson After Two Years in PostPaul Jarvis and Katarina Gustafsson
Husqvarna AB, the world’s biggest maker of powered garden tools, said it will replace Hans Linnarson as chief executive officer in mid-2013, about two years after he took charge of the manufacturer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day