Canada Dollar Rises Versus Majors on Biggest CPI Gain Since 1991Taylor Tepper
Canada’s dollar gained versus a majority of its most traded peers after consumer prices rose at the fastest monthly pace in more than 20 years in February, raising speculation that interest rates will rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day