British Airways Parent IAG Raises Bid for Spain’s VuelingRobert Wall
British Airways parent IAG increased the value of its bid for Spain’s Vueling Airlines SA by 32 percent and said it will settle for majority control after the discount carrier’s board spurned an earlier approach.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis