Alcoa, GM Settle New York Pollution Case With Mohawk TribePeter S. Green
Alcoa Inc. and General Motors Co. agreed to a $21.2 million settlement to rehabilitate a polluted stretch of the St. Lawrence River adjacent to land owned by the St. Regis Mohawk Tribe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash