Aeon to Invest Up to $426 Million to Boost Stake in Rival DaieiYuki Yamaguchi
Aeon Co., Japan’s largest general retailer, agreed to pay as much as 40.3 billion yen ($426 million) to raise its stake in money-losing rival Daiei Inc. as part of a plan to expand in major urban areas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks