Abramovich Seeks Deal After Prokhorov’s RBC Reports U.S. ArrestHenry Meyer
Roman Abramovich is negotiating a settlement with fellow billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov’s RBC television over its erroneous report that he was detained in the U.S., said John Mann, Abramovich’s spokesman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis