SF Mayor Rises From ‘Bureaucrat’ to Twitter’s SaviorAlison Vekshin
A month after being named San Francisco’s interim mayor, Ed Lee was ushered into a small conference room at Twitter Inc. headquarters, his first visit to a technology company. The social networking startup, which had about 400 employees and was planning to add at least 2,000 more, was considering leaving the city, its executives said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing