Scotland Approves Wind Farm That Donald Trump Vows to FightLouise Downing and Tim Farrand
The Scottish government approved a plan to build a wind farm off the coast of Aberdeen that was opposed by billionaire New York investor Donald Trump because it’s in sight of his championship golf course.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States