Permanent TSB’s Loss Widens as Gains From Debt Buy-Backs DwindleJoe Brennan
Permanent TSB Group Holdings Plc, the Irish lender owned by the government, said its annual loss more than doubled as dwindling gains from buying back its own debt outweighed a decline in provisions for bad loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day