OHL Mexico Plunges on Convertible Debt Plan: Mexico City MoverDanielle Verbrigghe
OHL Mexico SAB, the Mexican unit of Spanish construction company Obrascon Huarte Lain SA, plunged the most on record after the company said it would issue convertible bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis