Nigeria’s Okah Sentenced to 24 Years in Jail for TerrorismFranz Wild and Tshepiso Mokhema
A South African court sentenced Nigerian militant leader Henry Okah to 24 years in jail after he was found guilty of 13 counts of terrorism, including a bomb attack that killed 12 people in the capital, Abuja.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards