Messina Putting Obama Campaign Forces to Work in StatesJulie Bykowicz
President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign -- a political powerhouse with 20 million e-mail addresses and 4 million volunteers -- is setting its sights on state-level battles such as gay marriage legislation in Illinois.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing