Meet Nick D’Aloisio, 17, Who Just Sold His Startup for MillionsMathew Ingram
Nick D’Aloisio just agreed to sell his mobile news-reading startup Summly to Yahoo! for a rumored $30 million—which wouldn’t be so unusual, except D’Aloisio is 17 years old. And while many seem to assume that the young entrepreneur will take his windfall and flee the faded Internet portal as soon as possible, D’Aloisio says he has no intention of departing. He wants to stay at Yahoo and help the company capitalize on its strengths to return to greatness.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts