Lukoil to MTS Lift Micex Payout to 4-Year High: Russia OvernightHalia Pavliva
Russia’s dividend yields are soaring to a four-year high as companies from OAO Surgutneftegas to OAO Lukoil bolster cash payouts to entice investors to the cheapest stocks among emerging markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis