Legal & General Agrees to Buy Out Cofunds for 131 Million PoundsAmbereen Choudhury
Legal & General Group Plc, the largest manager of U.K. pension assets, agreed to buy out the 75 percent of Cofunds Holdings Ltd. it doesn’t already own for 131 million pounds ($199 million) in cash to bolster its electronic platforms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap