Kremlin Fund to Only Take Small Stakes in Sales, Dmitriev SaysFranz Wild
The Russian Direct Investment Fund will focus on attracting investors to the government’s $14 billion asset sales rather than taking large shareholdings itself, Chief Executive Officer Kirill Dmitriev said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap