Japan Asia Group Gets Loan From Shinsei Bank for Solar StationsChisaki Watanabe
Japan Asia Group Ltd., a Tokyo-based brokerage and aerial surveyor, got a 1.6 billion yen ($17 million) loan from Shinsei Bank Ltd. and Mitsubishi UFJ Lease & Finance Company Ltd. for solar projects.
The project-finance loan is for five solar stations Japan Asia is building on the northern island of Hokkaido, the company said in a statement yesterday.
The five plants will have a combined capacity of 5.5 megawatts, according to Japan Asia, which has been developing solar projects in Europe and Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse