Italy Extradition of Amanda Knox Seen as DifficultPhil Milford and Chiara Vasarri
An order by Italy’s Supreme Court that Amanda Knox face a second trial on charges she helped murder U.K. student Meredith Kercher is unlikely to result in her extradition due to a U.S. prohibition on being tried twice for the same crime.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself