Egypt Stocks Drop to 3-Month Low as Authority Announces NSGB TaxAhmed A. Namatalla
Egypt’s benchmark stock index tumbled to the lowest level in more than three months after the country’s tax authority said it will impose a levy on profit made on the buyout of Societe Generale SA’s local unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself