Cyprus May Extend Offshore Gas Tender to Attract More BidsEduard Gismatullin
Cyprus is considering whether to extend next month’s deadline for bids for an oil and gas round to entice more potential investors as it seeks to maximize revenue and bolster finances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy