America’s Natural Gas Said to Name Durbin Nephew as CEOTina Davis
Marty Durbin, the nephew of Richard Durbin, the second-ranking Democrat in the U.S. Senate, is about to take over as chief executive officer of America’s Natural Gas Alliance, according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy