Western Pipeline Capacity to Trai Oil Output, Report SaysEdward Welsch
More oil will need to be transported by rail over the next 10 years as pipeline capacity from Western Canada, the U.S. Bakken shale deposit and the Rockies lags rising production, according to a report by ITG Investment Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing