Vestas Gains as Cyprus Deal Spurs Risk Demand: Copenhagen MoverPeter Levring
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, the world’s biggest turbine maker, topped gainers in Copenhagen’s benchmark index after a weekend deal designed to avert a default in Cyprus helped rekindle demand for riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards