U.K. Stocks Retreat as Cyprus Optimism Wanes; RBS DropsSarah Jones
U.K. stocks declined, erasing the FTSE 100 Index’s earlier advance, as banks and mining companies retreated after investor optimism faded over Cyprus’s bailout from the euro area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day