U.K. Green Bank Backs Energy Efficiency Center for HospitalsLouise Downing
The U.K. Green Investment Bank provided 18 million pounds ($27 million) to build a facility in Cambridge, southeast England, that will include a biomass power plant and energy recovery unit for local hospitals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's