Tauron Cleared to Sign $1.7 Billion Power Plant ContractMaciej Martewicz
Tauron Polska Energia SA, Poland’s second-biggest utility, was cleared to sign a 5.41 billion-zloty ($1.7 billion) contract with a group led by Rafako SA to build a coal-fired power plant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life