Stocks, Euro Slump as Enthusiasm for Cyprus Bailout FadesMichael P. Regan and Sarah Pringle
Stocks slid, erasing early gains, amid concern that Cyprus’s bank-restructuring plan will pave the way for losses on deposits in other European nations. The euro weakened against all 16 major peers while Italian and Spanish bonds erased gains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing