Softbank to Spend as Much as 25 Billion Yen on Gungho StakeNaoko Fujimura
Softbank Corp., the Japanese wireless carrier run by billionaire Masayoshi Son, will spend as much as 25 billion yen ($264 million) to raise its stake in Gungho Online Entertainment Inc. to tap demand for mobile games.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's