Samsung Heavy, Nigeria LNG in Talks Over Order for Four TankersElisha Bala-Gbogbo
Samsung Heavy Industries Co., the world’s second-largest shipyard, is in talks to supply Nigeria LNG Ltd. with four ships as Africa’s biggest exporter of liquefied natural gas seeks to expand its deliveries abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day