Samsonite Shareholders Sold $528 Million Stake, Terms SayFox Hu
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc and CVC Capital Partners Ltd. sold a combined 212.4 million shares in Samsonite International Sa., the world’s largest branded luggage maker, for about $528 million, according to a term sheet obtained by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts