Putschek Leaves Raiffeisen’s Investment-Bank Unit After 18 YearsAlexander Weber
Wolfgang Putschek, one of the most senior investment bankers at Austria’s Raiffeisen Bank International AG, is leaving after 18 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's