MetroPCS Says No Bidders Have Emerged to Counter T-MobileCornelius Rahn and Scott Moritz
MetroPCS Communications Inc. reiterated a plea for shareholders to vote for the U.S. wireless carrier’s planned combination with Deutsche Telekom AG’s T-Mobile USA unit, saying it has received no rival offers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's