Hon Hai Posts Record Profit as Apple Expands Product LineTim Culpan
Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., the world’s largest contract manufacturer of electronics, posted record quarterly profit after it boosted production efficiency and output of Apple Inc. iPhones and iPads.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem