Hon Hai Posts Record Profit as Apple Expands Product LineTim Culpan
Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., the world’s largest contract manufacturer of electronics, posted record quarterly profit after it boosted production efficiency and output of Apple Inc. iPhones and iPads.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- New Trump Move Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks