Gulf Coast Crude Oils Strengthen as Shut Pipeline Curtails FlowsEliot Caroom and Dan Murtaugh
Gulf Coast crudes strengthened after Royal Dutch Shell Plc shut a 170,000-barrel-a-day pipeline that moves Gulf of Mexico oil to Houma, Louisiana, following a leak Mar. 23 in Terrebonne Bay.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks