Eletropaulo Tops Short Sales as Expenses Surge: Corporate BrazilRodrigo Orihuela
Eletropaulo Metropolitana Eletricidade de Sao Paulo SA is Brazil’s most shorted stock, signaling investors expect the company to plunge further after the government forced it to cut prices and its costs surged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances