Eagle Ford January Crude Output Rises 50% to Fan Texas Oil BoomDan Murtaugh
Oil production in Texas’s Eagle Ford shale formation climbed 50 percent in January versus a year earlier, boosted by drilling from companies including ConocoPhillips and Chesapeake Energy Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy