Dainippon Screen Lifts Offshore Procurement to Cut CostsNaoko Fujimura and Masatsugu Horie
Dainippon Screen Manufacturing Co., a Japanese maker of machines that clean semiconductor wafers, plans to buy more materials overseas including from China to help it return to profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day